Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day #23: Look

Day #23: Look
Hello! My family and I were on vacation and I got behind on my series. Sorry. Anyway, 31 Days with Horses is back! :-) 

Look: I look at the world and I see slavery, hunger and thirst and I don't like it. God does not like it as well, so me and my friend are going to raise money and buy a well for people who need one so join us. 

Just go to: http://www.gfa.org/ministries/jesuswells/ and scroll down until you get to something called a " Jesus Well" you can click on something that says: My Donation. 

Just add a donation of any amount and smile..... you just did something amazing.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke! (This is Lizzy)
    I love your post! It is a huge inspiration - we should all do something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to you and tell you about...... STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete