Hi! This is 31 Days with Horses.
Expect. I expect things, a lot of people do. I expect things from the Lord, do you? I don't know if it is good or bad to expect things from God, it weird sometimes to expect things. Sometimes I just go on and expect it. I want to spread the word, God's word. Please join me. I have a friend, she wants to do the same, together we can make history.
"Hi Brooke! This is Lizzy:), I absolutely love your new post! Thank you soo much. You really made my day!"
ReplyDeleteHi Lizzy, this is Brooklyn, we r back from vacation and I can't wait to see u on Thursday! I just had to write about u when this post came to my head, I knew u wanted to do the same thing I wanted to do. :-) With love your BFF: Brooklyn.
ReplyDelete