Friday, October 3, 2014

Day #3 New

 Welcome to Day #3: 31 Days with Horses.

Brooklyn, age 10: New. New job, new house, new baby, new friends. I have gone through this new stage. It is hard but refreshing. New is a WONDERFUL word, But it can also be hard. Like being new in school, that is really hard. 

"Jesus, help us to find new strength in you. Amen." 








Ok, so I have some friends who wanted to share with us:

Amy, age 7: New. New glasses, new baby, new house, new horse, new socks, new clothes, new toy, new dog, new cat.

Lizzy, age 10: A couple of years ago I made something new, a new friend! Her name is Brooke(don't forget the "e"). Brooke loves anything to do with horses, which is totally awesome! Plus the thing we both hate is also the thing that brought us together: Multiplication!  








2 comments:

  1. Friends helped me with this one!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, A and E- We so enjoyed reading your post- great job!:)

    ReplyDelete