Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blaze

This is Blaze.



 Hiding:)

 So sweet!

 Stop! You're wrecking the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come here!!!!! 


 
 Balance beam!!!!


 Awwwww!!!!!


I love you Blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fact: A blaze is also a marking on a horse.


The Story Of Getting Blaze
On my 7th Birthday (April 2011) I received a Wal-mart gift card from Awana.  So I went shopping and I got a Belle Barbie doll and Blaze.  Blaze came with a fabric saddle, one fabric carrot and apple, a bridle, and a carrying case.  My 8th birthday is coming up, so Blaze will be one year old when I turn eight.  Blaze is very sweet as you can see.  I had taking fun taking and editing these pictures of her.  I did it all by myself and uploaded them too (Mom typed this section for me).




3 comments:

  1. Blaze is a great name for your horse, Brooklyn! You are doing a great job with your blog! Keep it up!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Blaze is really cute. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete