Thursday, March 22, 2012

Honey

Honey and Kale (so cute)

Honey's shadow

Curious about the camera

I got her from my best friend Anna
She is so cute!
Flower tail!:)
Banner and Honey

Flower in her mane
Cutie
I love you Honey!
Fact: Do you know that horses can have babies at the age of 10?


Genesis 1:24-26
 24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
    26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job on this post. I like the pictures and the verse at the end. I love you!

    ReplyDelete