Brooklyn my dear, you looked so GOOD on Samson! I am so glad that you got to come to Hopewell and that Olivia and I got to meet you and your brothers...and you even got to see the two mini's playing :) We are looking forward to seeing you again... Bonnie
I am so excited that you blogged about your visit to HopeWell Ranch! Samson is a special guy! He is a Halflinger, which is a small draft, so he does look big! You rode him well! Look how you have your heels down in your stirrup! I hope you can come visit again!
Brookie:
ReplyDeleteSamson looks like a big horse. You look like you enjoy riding on him. How exciting!
Brooklyn my dear, you looked so GOOD on Samson! I am so glad that you got to come to Hopewell and that Olivia and I got to meet you and your brothers...and you even got to see the two mini's playing :)
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to seeing you again...
Bonnie
I am so excited that you blogged about your visit to HopeWell Ranch! Samson is a special guy! He is a Halflinger, which is a small draft, so he does look big! You rode him well! Look how you have your heels down in your stirrup! I hope you can come visit again!
ReplyDeleteKelley