Here are 10 things you should never do in my house:
1.Never walk on the kitchen floor barefooted.
2.Never go into my brothers' room without asking.
3.Never walk barefooted in the living room after my brothers are done playing with their Legos.
4. Never leave my 3 year old brother alone,
(in my room especially), with Nail Polish.
5. Never wake me up when I am in a deep sleep (You will know I am in a deep sleep 'cuz I snore).
6. Never drink out of my 9 year old brother's awesome new water bottle.
7. Never throw yourself against the wall my bed is on in my room (My parents' gallery wall is on the other side).
8. Never bother me when I am having alone time.
9. Never bother Mom when she is writing.
10. Never let the wild Canada Geese go near our pond (They make a big mess!! And I think you know what I mean). :O
My Mom and my Brothers took a selfie without me!!
This is my whole family. But I don't think you can see Mom's Baby Bump.
Brooklyn,
ReplyDeleteGood advice for anyone visiting, and for you to pass along to Baby Cinco soon! I wonder if you learned these "nevers" through some natural consequences? If so, you are already experiencing how life can be a natural teacher. It is a great part of your character that you are learning from successes and failures!
I hope to see you this summer!
Kelley
So true!!! Great job, Brooke
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Martha!! <3 :D
Delete