Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Amish NEIGHbors

We have Amish neighbors, and, of course, they have horses. One day we looked out the window and saw, in the pasture across the road, horses that were SOOO close to us. We told the boys, "Stay here, be good and do not let strangers in." So we went outside and walked across the road and took pictures with them.  


A couple of days before we saw this horse when the Amish were around and so we asked them what its name was. "Blitz," they said. So here I am with Blitz.



Go horse, join the heard, see the light!:)




Hey, Blitz where 'ya going?




FACT: Most Amish have Dutch Warmbloods, Percherons or Haflingers.




6 comments:

  1. I love watching horses run! Good shot of Blitz's friend in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Brook :) Great photos- I love the sun-lighting in the first and last ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Brookie: I'm glad your blog is back! Blitz is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome Brooke! I LOVE that you wrote this blog! :) Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss your beautiful smile Brooklyn! Have you asked to ride them? We need to get you and Emma together and ride! Love, The Schnepps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke - I love how much you love horses! It was a treat to get to see you ride today, and I love how much you are learning to express yourself in writing!

    ReplyDelete