Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet Paint


 

I am opening Felicity (Paint's owner)


This is Paint    

Isn't she adorable?!!!!!!!!!
I SCREAMED when I saw her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost began to cry:(

I love Paint, I always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
She is an American Paint horse... JUST LIKE HER NAME!!!!!!!!
I always wanted an American Girl horse since the time I saw them.  But, when I saw Paint I liked her even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you have a horse, or want one, what would you name it?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Brooke! There are a lot of gemstones (and gem-like materials) that I think would make good horse names, such as: Peridot, Tourmaline, Opal, and Jet.

    Love ya!
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke - this horse reminds me of a couple of the horses at HopeWell Ranch, Destiny and Lady! They are actually daughter and Mom!
    I used to have a pony who was a paint, her name was Pintar. She came with that name, and I decided to keep it. I think if I ever owned my own horse again, maybe I would name it Mira. I think that means mirth!

    ReplyDelete