Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Horses

These are my new toy horses!



This is Vanilla Cream, Brownie and Cloud!  Cloud is an Andalusian.  Brownie is an American Paint and Vanilla Cream is an Arabian!

And the other two are Goldilocks and Spot. Goldilocks is a Andalusian too:) And Spot is a pony of the Americans!

Fact:  Horses looooooove apples!

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! My little girl Lucy loves horses too, so I am going to show her your blog when she gets home from school. My favorite horse ever was named "Sky" he was a beautiful black and white Appaloosa. They called him Sky because he was the tallest horse in the barn. I am 6ft. 1in tall and I even had to jump a little to mount him. He was a very special horse because he was blind. He had to really trust you in order for you to get near him. I rode Sky every day and in spite of him being blind he was my best lead horse when leading trail rides for my campers. Every time I got up on Sky it reminded me that God finds value in everyone, no matter what our limitations are. Thanks for starting your blog and letting me share a story of a special horse in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn,
    I love horses also! I think it is wonderful that you are learning about horses at your age! Maybe when your family visits Mount Pleasant, you can come visit HopeWell Ranch in Weidman. There are lots of horses there. You can see how we can show people how much Jesus loves them through horses! I'd love to meet you again- I haven't seen you since you were really little!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOUR HORSE BLOG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY FAVORITE HORSE IS A CLYDESDALE BUT I ALSO LOVE MINI ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KEEP IT UP,
    ALL THE BEST,
    ANGUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you have such HUGE writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with love Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

      Delete
  4. Brookie:

    I learned something new from your blog. I had never heard of an Andalusian horse. Can you tell me more about them?

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooke,

    The stable you made is very creative! Love it.

    Love, Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, I have a horse that looks EXACTLY like Spot!!! Her name is Cookies and she is a Knabstrupper. She has a colt named Flapjack. You should come over some time and meet them!!!!!!!! Awesome Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you see this, I know this was an old post :)

    ReplyDelete