| This is Casey, I am riding her at the horse lesson. |
| Me and Miss Lauren (the owner) are walking to the barn to get ready to ride. |
| We were brushing her. |
| It felt really good to ride a nice horse like this. |
![]() | |
| My dad and the boys were feeling Casey's ears. |
Fact: Did you know that horses can gallop 30 miles per hour? It is very fast!

Broolyn, you are so good with animals! I can already tell I'm going to love reading this blog and learning more about horses.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Laura
I'm so proud of you, Brooklyn! Your blog looks great! And I love these photos of you with Casey! You look like a pro. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Mary
The blog's looking great, Brooke! Keep it up. I can't wait to hear about more of your horse adventures.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Jody
Brookie:
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! You are so creative and smart to have a blog to share your "horse love". I'm proud of you.
Love,
Grammy
guys i love you so so so...... much! love brooklyn!
ReplyDelete